Thursday, March 6, 2008

Spring Sprang

And then it was gone. We had one day of 50 degree weather and then we had an ice storm. Adam and I took advantage of the nice weather despite being plagued with the plague.


Adam is such a tactile child, he needs to touch and taste everything. He wasn't, however, too fond of the snow.


He didn't like to touch it but he enjoyed stomping on the snowballs I made.

I see my shadow. According to Punxsutawney Phil this will be the last nice day for another few weeks.

6 comments:

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

Lucky for you that it sprang for a day! I tried to give my girls a snowball recently and they didn't want to touch it. Those California sissies.

Amy said...

So, no toe nummies for Adam? Maybe he needs Jack's recipe.

Anna said...

You have to love the weather here. Well...no you don't.

Mary said...

It looks like it was a beautiful day while it lasted. I love his bib sticking out of his jacket.

Veronica said...

Oh April... your little Adam is so cute! I love looking at his pictures!

Paul and Holly Domm said...

I can't believe you guys just had a snow/ice storm, wait ...yes I can. Hang in there, sprig is bound to come one of sooner or later.