Monday, March 17, 2008

The Festivities


Adam's birthday was a success. There were a lot of people, considering it was a one-year-old's birthday party. What can I say; the kid's popular. We had the usual birthday party foods: pizza, ice cream, soda, and Scott's favorite: cake-in-an-ice-cream-cone.


I thought that Adam would love it when we sang "Happy Birthday" since he loves music.


I was wrong.


The big hit for the little people was the big bunch of balloons.

They would each hit them frantically, creating a kind of balloon mosh pit.

Luckily there was Rock Band for the older kids and the "older kids". Thanks to all of our friends for making Adam's birthday a happy day.

6 comments:

Anna said...

Is it terrible that my favorite picture is the one of him crying?

Joanna said...

How fun. I am sorry we missed it. I love his bib :)
Happy Birthday Adam!!

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

What a fun party. When you need a trip to the west coast we'll have another fiesta here. Maybe he will like cupcakes then. A cupcake not loved is a terrible tragedy. We can teach him the ways. Happy birthday Adam!

Mary said...

Looks like a fun time. We wish we could have been there.

Paul and Holly Domm said...

It looks like you had so much fun. I loved reading through your recap of Adam's first year, although it did bring on some tears (my emotions are all out of wack, I find myself tearing up at ridiculous commercials...). I can't believe how time flys, well Happy Birthday Adam!

Carrie said...

Happy Belated Birthday Adam! Looks like we missed out!