Saturday, March 29, 2008

Baltimore Fun

So, except for a few family outings, Adam and I had to find ways to occupy ourselves while Scott was attending his conference. Our first evening at the hotel we all took a walk together to enjoy the nice weather (60+ degrees everyday, eat your heart out Rochester).


Scott and Adam slowly chased this duck into the bay. Right before the duck jumped this guy walked by and yelled, "Don't do it! It's not worth it!"


Adam had no trouble entertaining himself in the hotel room. We unplugged one of the phones for his exclusive use. When all else failed, he tried the laptop.


Adam and I went shopping one of the days. It's nice to see he gets something from me!


The hotel's pool was bathwater warm. Adam LOVED it. he just giggled hysterically and laughed on inhalation. We couldn't get him to jump to us from the side of the pool. Instead he just leaned slowly toward us. So unlike him to be cautious.


I have more pictures to upload. Stay tuned for pictures from the children's museum. Those of you from Rochester will be drooling when I show you where I ate, twice.

6 comments:

Anna said...

I cant believe I am going to say that I am jealous of a trip to Baltimore. :)

Joanna said...

I can't wait to see more pictures. It looks like you are having so much fun. The only place I would be jealous that I can think of is Chick-fil-A. Pretty sad hu!

Paul and Holly Domm said...

I love the pictures! What a fun trip. What a good idea for you to join Scott for work, makes me think I should surprise Paul in Mississippi. Where did you eat?!

Amy said...

warm weather makes everything better.

Seleta said...

It looks like so much fun!

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

Send Adam over here. I could use a shopping trip myself. Want to join us?