Thursday, September 30, 2010

Photo Session

My friend Joanna came over a couple of days after we got home to take some pictures for us. Can you believe she actually thanks me for letting her do this. She is awesome. I have the coolest friends.
Here is a picture of a picture (look how tiny she is!):


And the results (some of my favorites):




She even got a few of the older kids and some of the whole family:

If you have the pleasure of knowing Jane personally, can you think of a picture that would better define her personality?

5 comments:

kelly said...

these are precious.

Joanna said...

I loved the picture with Janes finger in her nose. One of my favorites. :)

Henderson said...

Very cute photos of baby Paige!! I can't wait to see her in person...maybe tonight? :)

Jodie said...

Paige is beautiful, Jane is stinking cute and I love Adam's glasses!

Amy said...

Gorgeous pictures.