Thursday, September 2, 2010

Gardener

We have some lovely flower boxes located outside our bedroom window. Adam has been diligent about keeping them watered.

He likes to vary his delivery method. He has a watering can but found this bottle and wanted to use it instead. If you recognize it, please don't think less of me; I washed it, I promise.

I know this looks a little unsafe, but our porch roof is only about 2 feet down. So, if he falls, he's not going far.



If you're a regular reader of this blog you're probably getting a pretty good perspective on the varying designs of Adam's underwear. I'm sorry, it's a battle I don't fight unless we're leaving the house.

2 comments:

Henderson said...

Your blog always makes me laugh!

Lue said...

My younger sister never wanted to wear pants (or clothes) at that age. All winter. In Iowa. She had a pair of underpants that said Big Shot across the bottom.