Sunday, October 3, 2010

New Toys

While the kids love Paige, they may just love all of her accessories a little bit more. Every time we get out a new piece of equipment they have to try it out for themselves. Never mind the fact that they used all of these things when they were babies. It's like Christmas!

The baby bath:

The swing ("sharing" with her doll):


Adam getting a little push from Jane:

Jane has taken to trying to put on Paige's clothes:

The Boppy is just as comfortable for Jane to rest in at 21 months as it was when she was a newborn:

Then there was this little altercation over the baby bath:

4 comments:

Jodie said...

This made me giggle. My favorite line is "you're taking a long turn and I have nothing to do." :)

Amanda said...

I know I've seen them fight over things before, but I love the patience that Adam seems to have with Jane. I can only hope that Ethan is this way with his little sister.

Amy Parnell said...

Oh how I remember those days. They pass so quickly enjoy them. Isn't it neat how a minute is all day to a child. LOL

Henderson said...

What kids! This totally made me giggle, too. Adam is so patient and polite, I am impressed!