Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Janie

Jane has really blossomed the last few months. She talks a blue streak and has a vibrant personality. I try not to compare my kids but I have to mention how different they are, even at this young age, in their preferences and skills. Jane is quite girly (despite certain worm-kissing incidents). She already loves to pretend play and does this without any direction from me. Here are some pictures of her from our most recent museum visit:



She is obsessed with these two. She spends about 10 minutes outside the Berenstein Bears exhibit just kissing/talking to her friends. She loves to stand just like she is below. I think she likes to pretend she's part of their family. I'll try not to be hurt. I mean, they do live "down a sunny dirt road" and all....

We rarely visit the Sesame Street part of the museum and Jane was thrilled to discover the taxi. She was even more excited to find her good friend Elmo in the backseat:

It has been so fun watching her explore the world and develop into her unique little self. I am getting a little teary-eyed as I realize she is going to be replaced as the "baby" of our family tomorrow. I just hope I can continue to keep up with her and not hold her back as she develops into a strong and independent girl. I love you baby girl!!

No comments: