Thursday, September 30, 2010

First Day Home

Paige and I took a little nap as soon as we got home from the hospital. Grandma Kim and Grandpa John had taken Adam and Jane to the museum, so I wanted to take advantage of a few last minutes of peace.

The kids were excited for us to be home and that "Baby Paige" (Jane's official name for her) was here to stay.


I was happy to be home as well. I really missed Adam and Jane.


Grandma Kim and Grandpa John were happy to get a little time with Paige before heading back to Michigan (they were so much help!).


The kids each enjoyed helping feed Paige a bottle of pumped milk.


2 comments:

Amy said...

See, another great reason for pumping. The older siblings get to help. I love hearing Jane call her "Baby Paige." Paige is a very cute addition to your family.

carla said...

she's beautiful! congratulations.