Friday, February 27, 2009

Improving on Perfection

Pride and Prejudice is one of my favorite stories of all time. I've read just about every sequel available including this little gem:

If you thought that Pride and Prejudice needed a little more "hanky panky" then this is the book for you. If you, however, thought that it really lacked a certain "undead" element, then you may prefer this one. The book comes out on May 13th. Am I planning on reading it? Most likely. But only if my library gets a copy, because I don't know that I'm willing to actually pay to read it.

3 comments:

Anna said...

Ok I thought that was a joke. I'll stick with Mr. Darcy takes a Wife (good stuff).

Deborah said...

I think I am afraid, very afraid.

Anonymous said...

Have you heard about Pride and Predator being produced by Elton John? http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118000187.html?categoryid=13&cs=1