Monday, February 9, 2009

Disproportionately Sized

I've had some encounter this week with things that just seem...larger than normal. First off was my pile of clean laundry. I had waited two weeks between laundry days. I don't recommend that.


Second was these unusually large organic carrots. That's a regular size spoon. I'd like to see how big the ones that are grown with chemicals are.


And finally, for your consideration:


One of these babies is four months old and one is two months old. The one who is two months old is wearing 3-6 month size clothing and the one who is four months is wearing 0-3 month clothing.

The one on the right is my rather large monkey, and the one on the left is my very petite friend, Sarah's, little monkey.

5 comments:

NaDell said...

I think that amount of laundry for a family of four with a newborn for two weeks is small! I have to do laundry twice a week now since adding our third kid. I don't know how it got so out of control!

Those are some big carrots! I don't even buy real carrots anymore, just baby ones. I hate peeling.

Your little girl is adorable. Better get through the laundry before she outgrows everything in there!

Joanna said...

that laundry picture made me cringe. I HATE HATE laundry.

All I can say about the darling babies is Welcome to the world of having Silva girls as friends. Poor Abby looks ginormous next to Halle.

Deborah said...

Very funny.

Seleta said...

Yet they are both darling little monkeys!
I'm with you with the laundry only mine is still dirty...sigh

Anna said...

I think she is perfectly round and cuddly.