Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentines

Adam and I made cookies the other day to deliver as Valentines to some of his friends.

I'd never made cookies like this with him before. He loved it.

It was like playing with Play-Doh, but he could eat his results!

I got this cookie cutter at a garage sale. Who would ever want to sell this little gem? Needless to say, it was Adam's favorite cutter.

Some of our cookies. I just discovered a new mode on my camera that takes great food shots.

The glorious mess. Completely worth it. Oh, and Jane just wanted to say...


Come on, you know you want to.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Oh, how cute...she is wearing the shirt I got her. Love those cookies and I hope there is some left over for Owey.

k1 said...

Looks like a great time cookie baking!

Every time we do cut out sugar cookies I think, "This is fun, we should do this more often!".

And then, as I am cleaning up the huge mess, I reconsider...

Deborah said...

What a great little baker that boy is. He must take after his mom.

Veronica said...

That is so great, he looks so happy making cookies! Hoepfully that will stay till he is like 16 and eating you out of house and home! Jane is so adorable, I love the shirt!!!!