Monday, August 11, 2008

Stonybrook

Scott's sister and her family visited recently and we took them to our favorite park, Stonybrook. This place is great. It has a natural swimming pool and trails that follow the brook with waterfalls and natural water slides along the way. It also has a fabulous playground. That's my nephew on the left. I'll let you guess who the other, er, kid is on the right.


Adam and Scott enjoying the water. It was COLD. Adam adapted pretty quickly and really enjoyed it.


This is his classic, "you're too close, I can do it myself" move. He's very independent these days and doesn't like it when we "hover".


My nieces were fearless and insisted on trying to climb every waterfall while their mother and I looked on in horror. Luckily Uncle Scott was there to help avoid catastrophe.


These kids love their goggles.

2 comments:

Deborah said...

Stoneybrook is a great place. It looks like you enjoyed yourselves.

Joanna said...

my kids are dying to go here. It looks like you had fun!