Monday, August 11, 2008

Growing Up "Strong"

Adam and I went to Strong Museum today to kill some time. I was watching him at the train table and it occurred to me that I have pictures of him at that train table since he was 9 months old. Here he is at nine months, head barely peaking over the top of the table.


This is 10 months. He was actually walking at this point but not exactly stable.


This is 12 months. It's sad, but he still does enjoy the occasional "taste".


And here's my big boy today. Sorry for the blurry picture. I just love watching him play. He handles himself pretty well, considering he is usually one of the youngest kids at the table (although often NOT the smallest).


And can we take a moment to appreciate the shoes? How cute are they? I want a pair. Oh wait, I have a pair.

4 comments:

Deborah said...

those are great shoes. I saw a little guy in the middle of the table when we were there last year.

Amy said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the shoes. I want a pair too. And one for Jack. He had a pair when he was a baby but they would be so much cuter now that he's walking.

Anna said...

Yep...need a pair for the boy for sure!

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

Seriously, I saw those shoes even before I read the comment and thought, cool shoes. Cool shoes to both of you.