Wednesday, August 27, 2008

"Ga-guck" (Translation: Firetruck)

One benefit of the astronomical taxes we pay is that our town has some great community events. One that we have enjoyed the last few summers is the "Brighton Night Out". The town sponsors it at the park around the corner from our house. It's all the hotdogs, chips, soda and ice cream (my favorite part) you can eat. There are also drug dog demonstrations by the police department and the fire department opens a couple of their trucks up to the kids. Adam was a little awestruck by this.



I have no idea why my stomach looks so huge, I'm only five months pregnant. Maybe there are several babies in there.



He really did just stand and stare at the trucks for quite a while. What is it with boys and trucks?

1 comment:

k1 said...

I don't know, but W1 sometimes won't sleep without his tractor.

And now that he has learned to say "truck", we hear it constantly while we are driving.