Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Hope for the Future

Scott and I have talked about how the leap from two kids to three will be really hard because we will need a new house and a new car. Well, my friend Amy and I went to a farm about a half an hour away and decided to try to save on gas by carpooling. We successfully (semi-successfully) fit all three carseats in the back of my Honda Civic. I say "semi-successfully" because there was a small hip check to get the door closed. But Amy and I can both testify that the carseat angle balls were in the green, so that means it was all legal and safe, right? Riiight...

8 comments:

Anna said...

They all look incredibly satisfied back there, too. You can't beat that!

Deborah said...

where did you go?

Seleta said...

That is awesome- and they all look so happy!

Amy said...

Crazy. Glad they all fit and they we drove safely.

k1 said...

I like that they are both wearing their rain boots. Did they call each other ahead of time and arrange that?

Joanna said...

I also noticed the rain boots. love that they are both wearing them. I bet Adam and Jack loved sitting so close in the car! Now we just need to see pictures from the farm trip!

Allison said...

oh it's comin' ... minivan nirvana. yes, i never thought i would be the minivan girl. but oh nellie, there is not turning back. we broke down about a week before zachy was born. start preppy yourself for the next generation of cars.

Mary said...

Ahh.....I fondly remember those days. I'm sure Kent rode around at a slight tilt for a while until we moved up to the minivan.