Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Best Toy. Ever.

On Saturday, we went to a birthday party for The Boy at the Finkle's house. They gave out balloons to the kids as party favors. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.

Saturday Night:

Sunday, after church:

Monday Morning:

Notice how the balloon doesn't even float anymore? Doesn't matter. Still his favorite thing in the house.

Monday Night (I'm at book club, which is why my child looks like an orphan):

Tuesday Morning:
His Dad took this one. I would have picked the remnants of his cold off of his nose before taking a picture.

6 comments:

Allison said...

and if i had my camera....i'd have posted a picture last week of both of my kids taking their naps while holding their balloons just inches from their heads. looooove balloons

Anna said...

I laughed at this so hard! I love that he looks like an orphan. But at least he's an orphan with a balloon! So glad he is getting a kick out of it.

Mary said...

Just wait until you have more than one child but just one balloon. Then it will still be the favorite toy which they will all be fighting over. So much fun!!

Amy said...

Jack wants to thank Adam for letting him play with his balloon yesterday. It was a real treat.

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hi Scott and April, I know it's been a long time, but I figured today is just as good as any to get back in touch.

Adam looks really cute, and the truth is I see a bit of Wendall in him.

Anyway, I found this article that goes for Scott. It's written by the Chinese government so it has to be true:

http://eng.gxny.gov.cn/2006/0922/115917-1.html

Un beso para los 3