Friday, February 22, 2008

It's So True

A friend of mine sent me a link to this blog called Stuff White People Like. Please maintain a sense of humor if you read it. I personally think it's hilarious. The post I linked to is about how white people love kitchen gadgets. Alas, I am one of these people. In my defense, however, my kitchen gadgets get used and abused. My Kitchen Aid makes this weird grinding sound every time I use it. I'm expecting it to explode at any moment. It does sit on my counter in a place of honor which is, apparently, so white.

7 comments:

Anna said...

I love this guy. I thought the post about eating at an ethnic restaurant was hilarious!

happy mom said...

the link didn't work for me, sounds like it would be funny.

I will try to do a search for it or something.

Deborah said...

I added this link to my google reader.

Mary said...

Our Kitchen Aid was doing the same thing until we discovered there was a loose screw at the back of the up and down joint thingy. Now it's back to its regular quiet hum.

Paul and Holly Domm said...

I can't wait to check out the "what white people like" site-how funny. Your little guy is so cute and I cant believe he is almost a year. And...I love his junk in the trunk-at that age, the bigger the better!

Paul and Holly Domm said...

so I checked out what white people like and according to the kitchen gadgets-I'm ultra white!What a funny site...

Stephanie said...

This is a great sight! But I don't think I'm very white anymore. Aside from my Pampered Chef stuff I'm pretty simple in the kitchen. Does that mean I'm black, hispanic, or asian?