Friday, February 22, 2008

I Think He's a Morning Person

I don't know where he gets it, because Scott and I roll out of bed moaning and squinting at the evil sun. Apparently, however, our son has not inherited that trait (or it will develop in the teenage years as it did with me). Anyway, I decided to take a picture of what Adam looks like when I go into his room to get him out of bed:


I also had to show these. He actually has enough hair to wake up with bedhead. I was a little sad to comb it down because it was just so cute:


7 comments:

Anna said...

Yay for the hair. He has such a great smile, too!

Henderson said...

Adam is so adorable!! I wish Lucas was that happy in the mornings. :) I just started blogging, and found you though the Talbots. Here is our blog: http://hendersonclan08.blogspot.com/

Amy said...

Happy mornings make the day better.

Stephanie said...

Smiles like that just make you glad to be a mom. Lily wakes up, calls for me, smiles, and says, "Good morning, Mom"! It makes me smile every time.

happy mom said...

my Josie is an early and happy riser, and I am not either.

so cute, love the bed head

Mary said...

He has the cutest smile ever!!

Seleta said...

Those are GREAT pics- They make me giggle!