Saturday, February 16, 2008

11 Months Old

Hard to believe Adam is almost a year old. Here are some pictures from the last month to make you smile.


Please just look at Adam in this picture and not my protruding belly. No, I'm not pregnant. That is what happens when you eat half a dozen chocolate chip cookies in half an hour.


What a ham. I think we're going to have our hands full with this one.

Adam has what some would call "junk in the trunk". He really fills out his clothes...
Happy 11 months to our little (okay, big) boy!

8 comments:

Joanna said...

he is darling. Tyler used to drink the soapy bath water as well. Too funny!

Seleta said...

He is such a cutie!

Anna said...

Okay...I love the cute patootie!

Amy said...

One of my favorite things about Adam is that he is such a ham. I can't wait to see how that side of his personality develops.

Mary said...

Why is it that the junk in my trunk isn't nearly so cute?

Carrie said...

The boy is just a handsome fella. I LOVE the bootie! Baby got BACK!!

Carrie said...

The boy is just a handsome fella. I LOVE the bootie! Baby got BACK!!

happy mom said...

what a cutie! time flys!