Thursday, November 29, 2007

Tunnel of Fun

I have so many toys from my days as a speech therapist. Every so often I go through them and pull out stuff that Adam might like. The other day I pulled out The Tunnel. This was the preferred toy of almost every child with whom I worked. I worked with a non-verbal child who actually said the word "tunnel" (okay, "tunn-o") when I had the gall to walk into his home without it one day. That's right, this thing is magic. I think it's safe to say that Adam agrees.



I expect him to be talking any day now.

5 comments:

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

I feel like taking after seeing those pictures!

Joanna said...

Oh he is so smiley and cute. I LOVE these pictures.

Deborah said...

These are CUTE photos.

Amy said...

I want a tunnel too.

Carrie said...

Adam looks like he's having so much fun! What a cutie!!