Monday, November 26, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Sorry it took me so long to post our Thanksgiving pictures, I had some technical difficulties. We spent Thanksgiving with Scott's family at his Mom's house. Scott's sister, Alyson, came with her kids from Maryland. And his sister, Megan, came from Buffalo with her family. Apart from the typical festivities (i.e. stuffing our faces) we also played games, chatted, shopped, and saw movies. It was so fun to be together as a family and watch all of the cousins enjoy each other so much.
Shortly after Adam was born, Scott was daydreaming about one day playing all sorts of fun games with him. During one of those daydreams he found this marble set. It is truly extraordinary. The older cousins had loads of fun building different structures and watching the marbles course through them.


Colin loved it so much he stayed home with Uncle Scott while the rest of the kids went to the movies.


Adam created his own brand of fun.

This is Adam with Grandma. What can I say? The kid's got a big mouth. Those of you who know Scott, know that this is definitely his gene.


Dorothy took all the girls to get our hair cut. I LOVE mine. I was growing out a particularly bad cut and this was the perfect fix. Thanks to our family for a wonderful holiday and especially to Dorothy who blesses our lives everyday.

6 comments:

Joanna said...

OH MY GOSH! I love your hair. I need to go to church. That picture of Adam and Dorothy is great. He is so cute. love it. I am glad you had a good holiday!

Deborah said...

I love the picture of Dorothy and Adam. I can't wait to see him in about 5 years. He is such a fun/funny boy.

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

What a great idea to get new haircuts together. I love yours. I have finally grown out a bad haircut too and I completely understand how exciting it to have something normal. Scott and Adam are lucky. No bad hair days. We LOVE Marbleworks at our house. I can't wait for Heidi to get old enough to not eat the marbles and then we're taking it out again. We'll invite you to the party.

Heather Jewell said...

April, saw your hair on Sunday, but didn't get a chance to tell you how much I loved it. It looks great on you. Sounds like you had a great weekend.

Heather Jewell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dorothy (Mom) said...

You're welcome.

As Frank Burns said on M*A*S*H, "It's nice to be nice to the nice."

Dorothy (Mom)