Sunday, November 11, 2007

So, What are You Trying to Tell Me?

Adam has a pretty rigid nighttime routine. He eats dinner, has a bath and goes to bed. Well, we had plans on Friday night and Scott was late getting home so I was trying to get several things done at once. I fed Adam dinner but didn't have time to bathe him right away so I put him in the living room with a couple of toys and went back to what I was doing. I noticed he was being very quiet and so I peeked in the living room only to see that he wasn't there. I finally found him in the bathroom.


Do you think he likes his routine? After all that work to tell me what he wanted, I had to oblige him.


Just how excited are you Adam?

3 comments:

Deborah said...

I noticed the Strong Museum sticker on his back. It reminds me of Noah in his early days.

Amy said...

Don't forget to remove the sticker from his shirt. We now have a permanent Strong Museum sticker stuck to the inside of our dryer. One of these days I will try to get it unstuck.

Joanna said...

Hey we have a sticker in our dryer as well. I love his blue eyes!