Thursday, November 8, 2007

That's Our Boy

No big events to blog about, but we had some fun pictures from the last week that I wanted to share. Adam loves to go to our local library. They have an amazing children's playroom. Adam's favorite thing to do is watch the other kids. His second favorite thing to do is to suck on the toys.
I have a sneaking suspicion that this nose is a result of all that sucking. Oh well, it helps build his immunities, right?


I wish I had thought to take a picture one minute before this. Instead I panicked and removed Adam from his perch atop the dishwasher door where he was happily chewing on the top shelf.


Can you tell he is in a "climbing stage"? Anything he can get on top of, he does. On a different note, this was taken in his new playroom. We were tired of having his toys strewn about the house so we cleared out the computer room and made it into a playroom. Don't get me wrong, his toys are still strewn about the house, but now we have a place to throw them at the end of the day (and when we have unexpected guests).

4 comments:

Deborah said...

Any steps yet?

Joanna said...

oh he is too cute. You will love having a play room!

Anonymous said...

Except for the runny nose, that big smile looks just like Scott!

Heather said...

Hi April. I hope you don't mind, I as browsing Deborah's blog and peeked in here. This is Heather Williams. I just have to say I love your blog and Adam is tooooooooo cute. I can just eat him up. This picture is all Scott