Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Niagara Falls and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Weather

We took a trip to Niagara Falls while Melody and her family were here. The weather was truly atrocious; wind, rain, cold, you name it. We managed to have a pretty good time despite the bad weather.


We parked on the strip and used an arcade as shelter while we bundled up. Adam may be getting a bit big for the Moby Wrap.


The good thing about having him in the wrap is that I could multi task. Scott found this very amusing. The bad thing about having him in the wrap is that his tree trunk-like ankles were exposed to the elements.


Here we are in front of The Falls. I am beginning to understand why everyone was staring as I walked around with Adam in the wrap. I look like a scene from the movie Alien.


This is my sister Emily and her husband Jim. Isn't her sweater pretty? This was before I dumped about a quart of hot chocolate on it. She called today to let me know she finally got the stain out. Sorry Emily.

Here is Melody and her husband Paul. They did the "Journey Behind the Falls" and as a reward for such a daring feat were given these fancy rain ponchos.


But seriously, aren't they so stinkin' cute?

2 comments:

Deborah said...

I love the picture of the three of you at the falls. Adam's little head poking out is great.

Joanna said...

I think out of all the time we have been to Niagara we have had good weather twice! I love how big Adam looks with his feet hanging down!