Saturday, October 27, 2007

Baby Steps

I have a ton of things to post but decided to do just one post per day so as not to overwhelm anybody reading this. Last Saturday we went up to Buffalo to babysit our nephew, Spencer. In their living room they have three steps that lead to their kitchen. By the middle of the day Adam figured out how to climb them. He had never climbed stairs before, so this was quite a feat.

This week my sister, Melody, and her family were in town from Utah (more about this later). While we were at my sister Emily's house, Adam decided to try her stairs. The first time, I just let him do a few and then pulled him off. The second time I decided to see how far he could go.

So with Melody at the top, urging him along, and me behind him, making sure he didn't crack his head, Adam climbed all 14 steps. What a maniac. He's only seven months old and nothing is safe, including him.

2 comments:

Deborah said...

You realize Adam is not an average kid. He will be walking within the month.

Joanna said...

slow down Adam or your mom will need another baby soon!