Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Happy Birthday!

My friend Amy and I have birthdays that are close (hers is on September 29th and mine is on October 2nd). So our friends threw a little soirée in honor of our slow creep toward middle age (Amy's winning by the way, she's got me by two years). It was wonderful, we had homemade soup made by our friend Joanna, croissants, and a yummy cake made by our friend Anna.

So the cast of characters from left to right is Joanna, Suzy, Katrina (holding Alex), Me (holding Adam), Anna (holding Eli), Amy and Wyatt (Deborah took the picture).

It's so nice to have such wonderful friends. Thanks for a great day!

3 comments:

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (yesterday)! Thanks for the blog link. We'll be sure to make sure our girls check it out regularly so they'll get to know Adam. I can't believe how big he is already, but I shouldn't be surprised. I have a giant myself. laurieandscott.blogspot.com

Allison said...

happy birthday and welcome to the blogosphere!

Allison said...

happy birthday and welcome to the blogosphere!