Thursday, April 14, 2011

Trip to Michigan Candids

While some of our Michigan adventures were a little more epic, we had lots of time to just visit and relax.  My Mom organized a family dinner at her house on of the nights.  My brother and his girlfriend, sister, grandmother and uncle and his partner all came.  There was an island theme and the food was A-mazing.


The night of the dinner my Uncle Joel and his partner, Michael, gave my kids Easter baskets.


To say that the kids were happy is an understatement.  They loved the treats and toys.  I loved the thoughtfulness of it all.  It was wonderful.




Jane is my snuggler.  Her top request any day is to be "rocked like a baby".  Well, she found a good snuggle buddy in Grandma Kim.


We went to my uncle's salon and Jane and I both got a trim.
This is a picture of my Grandma Sammie (Paige's Great-Grandma) holding Paige while Jane and I were being beautified.

There was lots of time to just sit around.  Paige learned to turn the pages of a book.


I love this picture of Adam and Paige.  He loves Paige and I just happened upon them like this.


We were also able to get a four-generation picture for Paige.  We got one for Jane last year.  I love that my girls will have these.


It was such a wonderful and relaxing trip.  I am already mentally planning our next...

1 comment:

NaDell said...

Your mom looks amazing!!! I'd love to go to MI someday.