Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Indoor Waterparks

I grew up in the birthplace of the indoor waterpark.  I think they are awesome.  Let me just say, however, that there are a few developments that I could do without.  The buckets of water strategically positioned over stairways and walkways and manned by 11-year-olds?  Those can go.  Luckily it only took one "don't- you-dare-or-death-will-ensue" look from me and the kids didn't dare dump that bucket on me or my 2-year-old (seriously, they are a way to bully people without actually breaking any rules.  I. Hate. Them.).  Moving on. 

We visited an indoor waterpark while in Michigan and within 30 minutes of arriving Adam announced that he'd like to live there.  I forgot to bring our waterproof camera, so my pictures are limited.  Here is a general view of the place and of a few people who should steer clear of string bikinis (I actually think this includes most of the population).


Since I didn't have my waterproof camera all I got were a few pictures of Jane eating her lunch.

I think her demeanor does an adequate job of expressing the general review of the place...

...awesome!

No comments: