Thursday, April 14, 2011

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes...

I've been talking about it for about six months and today I finally did it.  I made the appointment, dropped my kids off at a friend's house, and took my tablet PC with a picture of Victoria Beckham to the hairdresser.  Here are the before pictures (pictures and babysitting courtesy of my friend Kelly): 




And after:


I have to say, I'm still hyperventilating a bit.  It's sooo short, but I really do like it. Jane told me that my hair "looked like grandma's now".  Not sure how to take that.

14 comments:

amyjo57 said...

I love it! It brings out your lovely eyes and really does take a few years off your appearance. I know it takes a few days to adjust but I say Bravo!

NaDell said...

Pretty. It's good to have a change once in a while. I'm still trying to figure out how to change my hair. It's been almost the same for the last 15 years.

Wende said...

SOOOOOO CUTE!

Sean and Jeannette said...

I've been waiting all day to see a glimpse at the new you! Just ingnore the two calls you got from me earlier today...I was just uber excited!!!! It looks amazing!

k1 said...

It's fabulous! I was just outside in the wind, constantly brushing the hair out of my eyes, thinking how wonderful short hair would be. You look great!

The Parentals xoxoxox said...

WE BOTH LUV IT - makes you look soooo cute - easy, fast to care for and the kids can't pull it as easy - and those earrings are GORGEOUS too -- luv u eternally xoxoxoxoxox

Joanna said...

You already know I think you look FABULOUS!!

kelly said...

i'm so glad I could help to make today possible. i love it:)

Jen Richards said...

Your hair looks great April! And I love that you brought your Victoria Beckham photos with you to the salon- smart!

Amy said...

Love it. Makes me miss my short hair.

Anna said...

You look beautiful.

Heather Jewell said...

I LOVE it! Love it. It looks so good on you. And I am jealous of bravery.

Ness said...

I love it!!! You look great with short hair!

Jodie said...

LOVE it! But then, I really think you would look amazing no matter what!