Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Paige

With a mischievous big sister and a silly big brother, she has some healthy competition for camera time.


But, I occasionally sit down and just take pictures of her while trying to make her laugh.  Sometimes unsuccessfully. 


This is the only picture from her blessing day. Taken by me, in the lobby of our church. I think I've mentioned before that there are certain injustices she will have to endure by virtue of being our third. A lack of pictures may be one of them.


But! But. Paige, are you listening? My younger siblings got away with murder. You should see the prom dress my little sister got out of the house in! What I am saying is that you may be able to use your wiles as our last baby to get away with more. It is one of the advantages of being the youngest. There aren't many, but there you go.

No comments: