Sunday, December 5, 2010

2!

Our sweet baby girl is becoming less and less of a baby.  She turned two on December 3rd.  We started the celebration on the 2nd.  She donned her birthday shirt and we headed to IHOP for her free breakfast.


While she enjoyed the pancakes, the ice cream sundae for breakfast was probably the highlight.


After IHOP, we headed over to Jump Club.  We love Jump Club.

The next day was Jane's actual birthday.  My sister and her family joined us for our little celebration.


Adam wanted to get Jane some slippers in the hopes that she would stop wearing his.  I wish I could say it worked.  Sorry Adam.

My sister got Jane a real Dora backpack, Map was even tucked into the side pocket.  She sleeps with it at night like a stuffed animal.


Jane requested a pink frog cake, so that's what she got.  Adam's already thinking about what kind of cake he wants for his birthday and it's a bit complicated.  I may need to start outsourcing.
 

I can't believe she's already two, but there's no way she's a baby anymore.  She speaks in full sentences (sometimes paragraphs), loves to sing and is getting a tad opinionated about her wardrobe.  Luckily she still loves to snuggle.  She also still tells me that she "loves me so much" and I look "so pwetty"!  She's super-mischievous but she's also so darn cute you can't even be mad at her.  Even when she walks out of the bathroom with her face covered in expensive black eyeliner.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I love Jane. So does Ethan... seriously, who doesn't love Jane?!