Monday, November 29, 2010

Random Cuteness

I am one of those people who thinks my kids are really cute and that other people want to partake in their cuteness. Annoying, I know. Deal.

We got this towel at a garage sale when Adam as a baby. He never liked to use it, but Jane would live in it if we let her.


Seriously, where did she come from and how did I get so lucky?


The love of all of Paige's accessories continues.  Only now they are banned from anything they might break since the death of our swing.  I can't positively tie them to the death of the swing, but I have my suspicions. 


Mmmm, pumpkin muffins.  She liked the batter more than the muffins.


I love the outfits she comes up with.  She loves to put things in her hair...and ham it up for the camera, in case you hadn't noticed.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

you do have adorable kids. Everyone knows that. I love that last picture of Jane. She is so stinking cute!