Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Oh the Places You'll Go!

We've had beautiful weather in Rochester this last week. It has given us a glimpse of what summer will be like, and I think Adam's going to like it. It will be so fun to spend our days at the pool, the park and the zoo.


Adam loves being "out" and stands at the front door waiting if I even mention the word "go".

He is having such a fun time discovering nature and is getting filthy (and gloriously happy) in the process.

We have a bird feeder out this window and Adam will stand there watching them eat. Of course, frog boots are a necessary accessory for any serious bird watcher.

6 comments:

Deborah said...

I want boots just like them.

I love the way you make your announcement to the world. What is the actual date?

Joanna said...

I love the boots. What fun!

I love the baby count down when is the due date?

Anna said...

Oh my gosh at the boots. That is too adorable. And um...I didnt know you were expecting either. This is what i get for being in the "other" ward.

Anna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary said...

Those boots are so cute. Too bad they don't come in adult sizes.

Congrats on the new bambino. Very exciting.

happy mom said...

I love the boots! he is so cute!

also I have cleaning envy from your earlier (or was it later?) post! I want one!

and did I miss the post about you being pregnant? congrats I will pass that on to Brian!