Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Hello Beautiful

I know there are women out there who would be offended if there husband gave them a vacuum for Mother's Day; I'm not one of them. We had our last vacuum for 10 years and the only part that still worked was the hose attachment. Try vacuuming a room just using the hose!

We've been watching for deals on a Dyson for a while now. We finally found a good deal by price matching to Linens 'n' Things and using a 20% off coupon.

I've been vacuuming all day. I love seeing all the stuff it picks up. I've even vacuumed my furniture. I know, I need to get a life.

5 comments:

Amy said...

JEALOUS!

Deborah said...

A dyson is definitely a nice Mother's day gift. I did the same when we got ours.

Joanna said...

Isn't it funny what makes us happy. I would LOVE that. I need a new one BAD!!

Stephanie said...

We love ours and are thinking about updating to the one that swivels. I'd be happy to get one for mother's day too!

Mary said...

I think it's a perfect Mother's Day gift. I'd take one in a heart beat!