Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Toga! Toga!

As promised, the pictures from our last night of the cruise or, Toga Night. When I first read on the schedule that the last night was Toga Night I thought it was silly. I still think it was completely silly. But, it was also a lot of fun. Our room steward informed us that he would leave sheets and crowns in the room for us. I asked if they had anything for kids, he told me that they usually didn't but he would leave me a pillowcase for Adam. This is the result:


Everywhere we went people would ask if they could take a picture of him or with him. There were a few other kids in togas, but he was definitely the cutest, if I do say so myself.


He pulled it off so well because he doesn't have to worry about modesty. We all looked a little less "authentic" with our shirts on under our togas. Not Adam, he has no issue with showing off his ample bosom.


That's it. After this I will resume posting about everyday life and not the fantasy world we lived in over Christmas where someone else cooked our meals made our beds. Back to the grind.

10 comments:

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

Adam, you were born 2000 years too late.

Carrie said...

Oh my goodness, I need to see that boy!

Anna said...

Totally, totally cute. Is he just always happy?!

Deborah said...

Better be on the lookout for his picture on a billboard.

Carrie said...

Bring me that baby!!!!

Allison said...

tooo cute. think you need to host your own toga party.

Joanna said...

so cute. I love the smile on that kid. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

he is the cutest kid. i can't believe how much he looks like scott. it's like scott at a midget convention!!!

Paul and Holly Domm said...

I love the toga pictures and Tortola looks beautiful! Sounds like such a fun cruise, and well I just saw your new years resolutions and I'm feeling pretty unproductive -esp. since knowing your doing THREE productive things everyday-wow!

happy mom said...

ample bosom! you crack me up! so cute, and so fun.