Thursday, January 17, 2008

Tagged Again!

I know you're all just dying to know more about us and my friend Anna tagged me so, here goes.

How long have you been together? We'll celebrate our 10 year anniversary in May, we only dated for about 6 weeks before we got married.

How long did you date? See above. To quote my friend Anna, we were "so Utah".

How old is he? 34

Who eats more? He usually eats a little bit more than me, but not much. It also depends on the meal.

Who said "I love you" first? Scott, he thought I had fallen asleep. I was faking.

Who is taller? Me! This is one of the things that first struck me when Scott and I dated. He wasn't intimidated by my height; he loved it! Compare this to ALL previous boyfriends who insisted that I not wear heels so as not to threaten their masculinity by towering over them. In the picture below I am wearing 2 1/2 inch heels.

Who sings better? Neither of us are very talented singers, but Scott is currently touring on Rock Band and has completed several songs on "Expert". Does that count?

Who is smarter? Um, yeah, that would be Scott. The man can finish a Rubik's Cube in under a minute and also occasionally corrects my grammar so he's a well rounded kind of genius.

Who does the laundry? Me, he will help if asked but I am very specific about how I like the laundry done, so I usually do it myself.

Who does the dishes? This is about 70% me and 30% him.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? This question always confuses me. The right side if I'm looking at the bed or if I'm in the bed? If I'm looking at the bed it's Scott, if I'm in the bed, it's me.

Who pays the bills? Scott, he is very good with money. He is definitely the frugal one in the family , so the job of paying bills kind of naturally fell to him.

Who mows the lawn? Noah Pulley, we both hate mowing the lawn so we've outsourced that one.

Who cooks dinner? I do. Scott's cooking consists of opening packages and heating things. He does many things well but cooking isn't one of them.

Who is more stubborn? I think this one's a draw.

Who kissed who first? I honestly can't remember, though I think it was probably Scott.

Who asked who out? Our first "date" wasn't really a "date". Then we went from "hanging out" to basically being engaged and married. So, I don't remember there ever being a formal invitation.

Who proposed? Scott.

Who is more sensitive? Me, but Scott is more sensitive than you'd think.

Who has more friends? I think we're pretty equal.

Who has more siblings? Me. Lots, lots more.

Who are you tagging? Well now I have to think of people who haven't already been tagged. Let's see, Stephanie, Holly, Heidi and Laurie. No obligation here gals, I won't be offended if you don't want to spill your guts.

7 comments:

Joanna said...

I love that picture of you guys. You look beautiful. I loved hearing about both of you. I was tagged also, but have been putting it off for a future date.

Paul and Holly Domm said...

I love that Scott loves your height and of course his masculinity isn't threatened in the least by it-what a guy! I also love that you did get married so quick-normally that would be really odd, and not advisable, but b/s its you guys-I'm a big fan.

Deborah said...

I agree with Joanna, it's a great picture. Noah will appreciate the credit for mowing your lawn.

Carrie said...

April, you look so beautiful in that picture.

Anna said...

The outsourcing comment cracked me up!

Heather Jewell said...

So fun. I love reading "tagged" posts. These were good questions too. Whenever I go home and see people I used to know and they meet Sean they are always like "Oh, thats too bad, now you can never wear heels." I'm like "What are you talking about?" Like there are Heel Police waiting in the hallways at church, ready to arrest me for stripping my husband of his masculinity every Sunday. Or worse, that one evening out Sean will suddenly come to the horrible realization that (gasp) he is short and his life will be ruined. Don't get it.

happy mom said...

nice to know I know a lot of that, but fun to learn the things that I didn't. and am the heidi or is it someone else? I have been on a blogging break, but hope to be back now.