Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Caught in the Act!

I posted previously about Adam's love of the dishwasher. He literally starts breathing heavy when I open it. I am usually pretty careful about closing it so that he doesn't get into it but, as I also posted earlier, I am sometimes neglectful in the "baby-proofing" department. Well, I left it open, and this time I had the presence of mind to take a few pictures for posterity before concerning myself with Adam's safety.


I s this the look of a happy child, or what? I'm glad he's benefiting from my negligence...this time.

7 comments:

Deborah said...

He makes me laugh and laugh.

Heather Jewell said...

He is so proud of himself! What a cutie. We had a great time last night, thanks for having us over. I had Bon Jovi rocker dreams all night.

Amy said...

At least there were not any sharp knives in the utensil section. Jack always goes for those first.

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

What a helpful boy you have! Please send him over to our house. Send him even if he doesn't want to help. We think he is cute.

Anonymous said...

Too funny. Eli cries if you try and force him to do any such thing. Hmmm...I suppose I should be pleased, but Adam looks so happy doing it!

Carrie said...

Adam and Rosie both have a thing for the dishwasher. Your lucky though, ours is barely hanging on by the hinges it will even leak all over the floor!!

Jaime said...

April.
I saw on Deborah's blog about Rockband. I just got it for Bryan for xmas. What do you think about it? Fun? I just hoping it was worth it and he'll enjoy it.