Thursday, December 20, 2007

A 3/4 Birthday!

Adam spent his 3/4 birthday at our ward Christmas party. He was quite a trooper considering it fell right in the middle of his nap time. He loved the musical performances and sat, listening quietly, the whole time. Those of you who know Adam know that this is highly unusual for him. Here he is listening to the music.
Later that night we went to Dorothy's house to celebrate his 3/4 birthday with cake. He loves all the fun things he finds in her kitchen drawer.
Adam and Scott played on the "Tupperware Drums". I think I've mentioned before how much Adam loves to drum.
His newest trick is standing unassisted. This was taken on the 15th. On the 19th he took his first steps in the Discovery Room at our local library.
You may be wondering where the pictures are of his 3/4 cake. Well, the cake didn't turn out so well. It was so moist (thanks Betty) that when I put the top layer on it split in half. I frosted it anyway and we did take pictures. My pride, however, prohibits me from posting them. Sorry.

7 comments:

Carrie said...

Hi guys!! Adam, Merry First Christmas to you big boy and Happy 3/4 B-day!

Anna said...

I cant believe he is walking. That is CRAZY! Enjoy your vacation!

Amy said...

Ryan and I send our condolences about Adam walking. Welcome to more chaos. Have a great trip.

Heather said...

April, my baby doesn't measure up. Benjamin is slower than Adam. IF Benjamin was my first I would feel competitive, but since he is our 7th I don't.....Okay,I am lying, I feel competitive. Happy ¾ Birthday Adam. Merry First Christmas. I think Adam is adorable!!!!!!!
Heather

Deborah said...

You're so vain. You know you make great cake!

Joanna said...

Happy 3/4 birthday Adam. I can't wait to see the first birthday cake. I used a flat iron on Emily's hair and it is sooo cute. I still need to use yours on mine to see if it works. Have a great trip! I hope yours is more relaxing then ours

Paul and Holly Domm said...

I (Holly) love your blog, and enjoy looking through your pictures! April, I love the classic heroine quiz-I came up with Elinor(Dashwood)-who I'm not sure if I agree with. Happy Holidays!