Thursday, December 6, 2007

Shoe Fetish?

We visited our friends, the Haymores, in Syracuse last weekend. We had a fabulous time stuffing our faces and rocking out to the new Xbox game "Rock Band". Scott and I liked it so much, we decided to make it our Christmas present to each other. We're super mature.

Needless to say, Adam slept in a pack 'n' play all weekend. He did well but was a little distracted by his surroundings...his crib was in the Haymore's walk-in closet (because it was dark and quiet, not because we're mean, lock-your-kid-in-the-closet people).

When I put him down for his first nap I left the room and was downstairs for a few minutes when we heard a bunch of thuds. Being the responsible Mom that I am, I waited 'til he was asleep to check it out. This is what we saw...


He had pulled several pairs of Veronica's shoes off of the shelf and into his crib, and onto the floor. Such a funny kid. By the way, I love how he sleeps. I could watch him sleeping in this position all day.

9 comments:

Jaime said...

Hi April, I'm just cruisin' by your blog---this post was so cute of your little guy. We miss the Haymores too! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi April..I'm slow to get into the blog act but I loved yours. Your hair is georgeous. Loved the 2/3 cake. Adam is so cute!

Allison said...

hey closets are fine. almost everyone i know who lives in the city has their baby sleeping in the closet or the bathroom. so you're just in the cool crowd now. =)

Deborah said...

Did I tell you about the time I drop a pair of heels on Annabel's head? She was about 4 mos old.

Amy said...

He has great taste in shoes.

Carrie said...

That's my kinda man, his wife will LOVE him!!!

Carrie said...

April, I couldn't get the dancing machine to work, Bob wants to see it badly. Make sure you show him tomorrow night.

Joanna said...

Emily slept in our closet the first year of her life.

Heather Jewell said...

I love when they sleep with their little butt up in the air. I really miss peeking on Savy and seeing that.