Sunday, December 16, 2007

We Rock!

As I mentioned earlier, we bought the game "Rock Band" for our Xbox 360 after playing at our friends' house. We LOVE this game. It is so much fun and a great reason to have friends over. Adam is obsessed with all of the Rock Band accessories. His favorites are the microphone and the drum. This kid loves to drum. He will drum on anything, with anything. Lucky for us we have a cool drum set. This is Adam and I rocking out. Adam prefers to rock sans pants. Hmmm, I wonder where he gets that from...
We have been having great fun. It's the best present we've ever given ourselves. We're givers. 'Tis the season, right? Check out my friend Deborah's blog to see pictures from our last jam session (see I even use rockin' lingo, I'm so cool!).

5 comments:

Deborah said...

Now everyone will know Scott's dirty little secret. No one will think that you like to jam out..with out.

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

I want to come to your house! We just get Dora things over here.

Joanna said...

This looks so fun. I loved all the pictures on Deborah's blog. We need to try this out when we get home. (Yes I am inviting myself over)

Heather Jewell said...

I am totally addicted thanks to you. I love this game. Not that I don't love you. I am like 70% sure that we would still be friends even if you didn't own rock band.

Anonymous said...

Haha! No pants. That is awesome! I can't wait to play this game. Would it be alright if I brought Eli over there all the time to play with your drums? Then I could avoid the headache of having them myself. : )