Monday, December 20, 2010

Yo Mama So Ugly...

Our friends held an "Ugly Christmas Sweater" party.  After a fiasco wherein I purchased a truly hideous sweater via Ebay and had it sent to my brother's old house in Utah by accident, I found this lovely number at WalMart.  Somehow I knew WalMart would come through for me. 
The idea was to pose as cheesily as possible.  My spell check is telling me that "cheesily" is not a word.  Apparently the spell check hasn't seen these pictures.

I also just happened to have these lovely green velvet pants laying around.  I tried to convince a friend at the party that they weren't so bad and might actually look okay with a black top.  She wasn't convinced.  I'm not really either.  I don't know why I bought them.  I'm impulsive.  If it helps you to not think less of me, I never wore them anywhere but this party.  Didn't help?  Oh well, I never liked you anyway.
As we were finishing up our photo session, another couple was coming down to start theirs.  Scott and Kurt* decided to take a few together.  As I reached the top of the stairs I heard Kurt say, "Why do I always have to be the girl?"
*Did you think I changed his name to protect his reputation?  I didn't.  I just wanted to note that Kurt won the prize for the ugliest outfit.

No comments: