Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Summer Recap- Swim Lessons

Adam joined several of his friends this summer for Parent-Child swim lessons at a friends pool. He is quite the fish. He really enjoyed jumping off the diving board and going under the water. He liked to get things from the bottom of the pool. He can't swim to the bottom himself, but liked to have us chauffeur him. Here is a picture of him under the water:



He also liked playing with Scott after lessons.


Here are (most of) the kids with whom he took lessons.


Most of the lessons were followed by an obligatory romp on the trampoline with two of his buddies.

Thanks to our great friends, the Pulley's, for hosting the swim lessons in their fabulous pool!!

**I am working on going through my pictures and get up to date on blogging!

2 comments:

Anna said...

I was so glad to have no fear Adam in the class. He led the way for the Boy.

NaDell said...

I love his swimming pictures!
I tagged you to help kick-start more blogs....