Monday, June 15, 2009

I have a Problem...

...of the 12 step kind. It isn't drugs, but it might as well be. It's Etsy. Who are these uber-talented people who make these amazing things? I can spend a lot of time just adding sellers and items to my "favorites" list. Take these shoes for example:


green apple damask maryjanes

Who made these?? I am in awe. Jane will be wearing these this fall. I've also picked out decor for the new house, jewelry for me, winter hats for the kids, the list goes on, and on, and on...

I'm gonna need to get myself into a program, fast.

**Note, for Scott's sake, that I haven't purchased anything. I have just made a plan to purchase some things.

6 comments:

k1 said...

Seriously. Thank goodness for the internets that can put us in contact with such talented people. I've been eyeing some of the artwork. I have just the spot on the wall for it...

Heather Jewell said...

Wow, I am so glad you put this link on your blog. Those shoes are gorgeous.
I'll be sending you a bill for any trouble I get in though.

Joanna said...

I love etsy! I could spend hours on that site.

Jaime said...

I LOVE Etsy! It's soooo addicting I know! But those shoes, ugh, to die for! Wish I had a girl to wear them - I'd be buying a pair myself!

Paul and Holly Domm said...

I LOVE those shoes! So what is this site your addicted to? I sure would love to know, as I've been living off of online shopping for the past two years. Is is just etsy.com?

Mary said...

So cute! I have been toying around with the idea of selling my scripture bags on Etsy.