Friday, May 29, 2009

The Holy Grail

Finding the perfect bathing suit is extremely difficult. I hadn't bought a new bathing suit since before Adam was born (or thought of). Having children hasn't grossly misshapen me, but I no longer look good in my cutsie little tankinis. So I began my quest for the perfect bathing suit. Well ladies (and gents, sorry guys), I've found it. Hapari.com has all sorts of mix and match tops and bottoms. The best part? The tops are actually long on me! Full coverage, no tugging, woohoo! Here's what I ended up with.
Top:
Brown Sport Tankini

Bottoms (perfectly formed bum is not included):
Hot Shorts Brown and White Polka Bottoms

I feel like Sandra Dee in this bathing suit. Cute and completely comfortable. I feel like I could get out of the pool and actually lounge around without the need to shroud myself in a towel. Anyway, it was difficult to limit myself to one top and bottom but I managed with the consolation that I could go back and buy another one later:)

No comments: