Thursday, May 7, 2009

Easter Weekend: Take 1

I realize this is extremely late but I wanted to post our activities from Easter weekend. Scott's two sisters and their families were in town. On Saturday we went to Powder Mills Park. I had never been and it was a lot of fun.



They had fish food dispensers. Adam really enjoyed feeding the fish. The fish would jump out of the water to grab the food pellets.




There were so many fish. Once you fed them they would follow you as you walked around the pool.

Afterward we went to a nearby school. Adam loves a good playground. We were going to do our Easter egg hunt at the park but it was really windy and cold.

2 comments:

Joanna said...

my kids love the fish hatchery. They will try and pet the fish as they swim up to get the food. I can't wait for one of them to fall in. That will be a good picture. :)

Anna said...

The first time we went to the hatchery I wasn't aware we needed quarters. I went very prepared the next time out. The picture of him sleeping on the floor is too cute.