Thursday, May 7, 2009

Holmes Update

Jane thinks her hands are super-cool and is using them quite well these days. She grabs all manner of things like hair and noses. She even grabbed my credit card out of my hand this morning. Yup, that's my daughter.


Adam continues to be a great big brother. His flaw being that he may be a little too good. He loves to bring Jane toys. I heard her grunting and came out to find her covered in toys from Adam. They included and giant Elmo, a ball, a puppet and a play cell phone. Thanks Adam.


Adam loves marble tracks. This one is the first he constructed on his own. Good job buddy.

2 comments:

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

Ooh - come over Adam. I still have the Marbleworks set I used to play with.

Jodie said...

Your kids are just too cute! What is the toy Jane has in the first picture? I think Natey would like it. :)