Friday, March 6, 2009

Happenings

Nothing big going on around here. Just your everyday stuff, but I thought I'd share some of my favorite moments from the last couple of weeks.

Adam got a marble track for the fridge (stove). It's magnetized. He loves it; this kids LOVES marbles.


Adam continues to "help" Jane through tummy time.


Jane reached her 1/4 birthday, and so we made her the traditional 1/4 cake.


She's just thrilled to be 3 months old!


I didn't have this blog when Adam was 3 months old. Here he is with his 1/4 cake.


Adam enjoyed his first full feature length film this week. We watched The Polar Express and munched popcorn, both are new favorites of his.

Well that's all the "exciting news from the Holmes' household! Check back next time for more earth shattering events like "Adam Takes a Walk" and "Jane Coos".

7 comments:

Deborah said...

Polar Express? You are starting him off with kiddie horror movies. Whatever happened to Winnie the Pooh or sweet little Disney flicks?

Veronica said...

I love that you celebrate 1/4 birthdays! It sounds like so much fun!

NaDell said...

That marble set looks really fun.
Those tiny cakes are nice too. I didn't hear about that idea until after Olivia, so I don't do that one.
Instead, every 1,3,6,9,12,18,24 months they go and have their picture taken. Maybe more if they are *extra* cute (totally kidding, more if they have a sibling picture).
No fun cake for them.

Joanna said...

We have a great marble track that we will have to set up for our little sleep over. Do you have any cupcakes left over??? :)

Mary said...

I love that you do the 1/4 cake. I wish I were to creative.

Paul and Holly Domm said...

I love the idea of a 1/4 birthday-how fun! I also love the bumbo pictures-it's amazing how that little chair can make the tiniest baby look advanced(as if they're sitting on their own). Do you guys have a favorite place to get great toys (I remember the large blocks Scott built and now the marble track)? I'd love to know!

Anna said...

Did he sit through the whole movie?!