Thursday, March 26, 2009

Around the House

Adam helped me make cookies this morning. After sifting the flour into the bowl he said, "Look Mama, I made a mountain!"

Adam and Scott reading the latest acquisition from the library. This kid loves books.


Adam found a little bag of conversation hearts left over from Valentine's Day. He wanted to eat them so I told him to sit at the table. When I came back in there was a little pile in front of Jane. When I asked Adam about it he said, "Those Janie's hearts". What a good little sharer!


I just had to show this one of Jane before church on Sunday. What a chunky monkey!


We babysat for some friends last weekend and they have a nice big tub. Adam thoroughly enjoyed swimming in it.


The weather has been improving slowly over the last couple of weeks. Adam is really enjoying being outside. Jane is getting used to it.

That's all for now!

3 comments:

Anna said...

I love how the little hearts are lined up in front of her. What a great big brother.

The Fabulous Fosters said...

It is so fun seeing your family growing up. The Fosters from WI

Mary said...

There is nothing better than the simple moments of daily life.