Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Scott's Baby

So Scott woke up at about 3 a.m. Tuesday morning in immense pain. I woke up to the sound of him throwing up at about 4:30. Scott has a pretty high tolerance for pain, so when he was half screaming, "It really hurts!", we decided to go to the ER. Turns out Scott had a kidney stone. Several of the doctors commented that it is "the worst pain that there is" and compared it to childbirth. Seeing Scott writhe in pain, I'm inclined to believe them. It made me think of this episode of friends:

7 comments:

Deborah said...

I can't believe it! I am assuming you are home and he is better now.

Anna said...

Wow...I seriously hope I never get those. Glad you're home Scott.

Joanna said...

Man I miss that show! I hope Scott is feeling better.

Paul and Holly Domm said...

I can only imagine how painful that is (I had the epidural so even I didn't feel very much pain)-Here's hoping you're home and feeling much better Scott. Thanks for putting the clip in-I loved it.

Mary said...

I love that episode. We all hope Scott is feeling better. Now he will appreciate your ability to give birth.

NaDell said...

How are you both feeling now?
I need to learn how to post videos on my blog from you tube. Can you help me?

NaDell said...

Nevermind. I just searched for it.