Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween 2008: Part 2

On Thursday we went to get our pumpkin, Adam was pleased with his Dad's choice.

He was even more pleased with the chickens. He kept getting really close to the cage and screaming, "Hi chickens!"


We were close to a community Halloween party (not our community), so we decided to stop in and crash it. It wasn't great but Adam was entertained. We especially liked the musician playing childrens' songs. That is, until a gaggle of scantily clad 11 year-old girls showed up and started dancing provocatively. You may not think you could pole dance to "She'll Be Comin' 'Round the Mountain", but believe me, you can. You can see the girl to the right of me in the pink. Her skirt was extremely short and she was wearing black fishnet nylons. So seriously, what was she supposed to be? A whore?


I wouldn't have even noticed them except they stood right in front of Adam, so he couldn't see. Plus they danced like they were strippers at a bachelor party. The worst part of all of this is that one of the girls' mothers was taking pictures...like this was "cute" behavior. Grrrr...

Scott took this picture and I love it because it catches one of the many dirty looks I gave.

3 comments:

Deborah said...

I'm glad you show him in different costumes. He is such a versatile little boy.

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

It's so much fun to dress like a prostitute! While I was looking online for my Brownie costume (that I ended up making for the following reason) I found something called the "Cookie Trooper." Basically it was a slutty Brownie. Who would buy this? What 35-year-old woman should even pretend that she might look good in it anyway. Love the dirty look photo. I would have done the same thing. What are these mothers thinking?

Paul and Holly Domm said...

I really love his costumes-what a cute little guy! You've really got me wondering where you went (with the whore-ish pole dancing girl)-I guess it could be anywhere, but that's definately sad. I'm glad to see you guys had fun though. I also really love the picture of Adam and the pumpkin strapped in to your car.